February/March issue of MTA Today
Read the issue online.
Highlights of this issue:
- MTA leaders meet with Governor Patrick
- Educators offer views on how to improve schools
- Member action vital in fight to protect education
- Recovery bill helps, but won't eliminate cuts
- Crucial 21st-century skills in evidence at Whittier
- Economics educators make most of '100-year storm'
- Canine companion helps teacher inspire students
- All systems go for MTA ESP Conference
- Is GPO/WEP repeal tide turning?
- 'Bright new future' is Ethnic Minority Affairs Committee Conference theme
- New MCAS graduation requirement is delayed
- MTA and CEA to host American Indian/Alaska Native Issues Conference
- Prices and rates make 2009 a year for homebuyers
- Events mark Darwin's contributions to science
- Educators celebrate love of books
- Bruins player urges students to recycle, conserve