Is getting ahead on your To Do list this summer?
The MTA Communications staff is holding office hours around the state on Wednesdays this summer. These sessions offer an opportunity for MTA leaders and members to get help on a range of projects and get a jump start on association work. Take advantage of the time to create or work on your association website, start a (bulk) email list, draft an online survey (we have many templates) or develop a community outreach or communications plan.
Here are some things that you can work on with MTA Communications staff:
• Create, build or update a website
• Start an email list (MailChimp or iContact)
• Create graphics without
• Draft an online bargaining survey
• Establish a presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Shoot and post video messages
• Map out a communications plan and strategy for the coming year
• Get feedback on a speech or an op-ed
• Take advantage of opportunities for free publicity
• Improve your local’s relationship with the community
Open office hours will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., on Wednesdays at the following locations:
July 16: MTA Auburn Office
48 Sword St.
Auburn, MA 01501
July 23: MTA Raynham Office
90 New State Highway, (Rt 44)
Raynham, MA 02767
July 30: MTA Holyoke Office
55 Bobala Rd.
Holyoke, MA 01040
August 6: MTA Summer Conference
Williamstown, MA 01267
Click here for a full list of MTA offices.
RSVP to Sarah Nathan by email at email@example.com, or by phone, 617-878-8306.